The 0xc00000e error could also occur because of a misconfiguration within the BIOS. You can resolve this by resetting the BIOS configuration as well. Restart your computer and wait for the manufacturer’s logo to show up, then press F2, F12, Esc, Del, or whatever key your manufacturer has set to get into the BIOS menu.
Use the Windows Automatic Repair Tool.
Rebuild the BCD file and the Master Boot Record.
Reset the BIOS to its default settings.
Check and change the CMOS battery.
Select Advanced Options. Click the “Automatic Repair” button and select your operating system. Error reduction code 0xc00000e can be corrected by performing a BIOS/UEFI reset of any type. Boot the whole computer in normal mode and press the appropriate key required to enter the BIOS settings window.
Can a person use the built-in Windows automatic repair tool to fix similar Windows system problems. Follow the steps below to use the tool from the bootable installation CD and fix any errors: Go to the Windows 10 start menu, turn off your laptop or computer and turn it on.
In some cases, Windows Automatic can fix certain enterprise startup errors. To access Automatic Addiction Recovery from the installation CD, follow these steps: If you have normally selected the correct language, time, and keyboard prompts, click “Next” on the installation website. Click “Repair your computer” and select “Troubleshoot”.
The MBR is an extremely important structure for running Windows. A corrupted MBR can be the cause of the 0xc000000e status. Then you can also use AOMEI Partition Assistant to fix it.
How do I fix error 0xc000000e my computer needs to be repaired Windows 10?
How to fix error code 0xc000000e in Windows Physical 10?
- Check device connections.
- Repair the boot configuration data file.
- Run the Windows Repair utility.
- Enable support for Windows 8.1/10 WHQL settings Return to BIOS.
- Reset BIOS/UEFI settings.
- Mark boot drive as online.
- Reinstall Windows 10.
- /ol >
How do I fix error code 0xc000000e in Windows 7?
How to Fix Error Code 0xc00000e
- Check for loose connections. …
- Use a recovery tool. …
- Use System Restore. …
- Use the Force command. … Run
- Checkdisk management. …
- Restore default download to archive. …
- Install Windows.
How do I fix error 0xc000000e in Windows 7?
Fix #7: Check your hard drive with the CHKDSK utility
- Boot from the Windows installation disc.
- Click on the recovered computer after selecting the correct language, time, and keyboard input.
- Select all Windows installation discs. Often this is C:\, and click Next.
- Select Command Prompt when the System Preferences help window appears.
What do 0xc000000e error on Windows 10?
Coupon error 0xc00000e is a Windows Ten BSOD error that occurs at startup I would say. … Typically, this error occurs when a hardware component is not recognized or a corrupted system image prevents Windows 10 from starting.