Enable the Windows Installer.
Run the Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
Unregister and Re-Register the Windows Installer.
Use the SFC and DISM Tools.
Install Programs in Safe Mode.
Perform a Clean Boot and Use a Third-Party Uninstaller.
1. Quick Fixes Before you continue with the detailed solutions, here are some quick fixes you can try.
2. Enable the Windows Installer
3. Run the Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter
4. Unregister and Re-Register the Windows Installer
5. Use the SFC and DISM Tools
6. Install Programs in Safe Mode
7. Perform a Clean Boot and Use a Third-Party Uninstaller
How to fix error 1722 on Your Windows PC?
Quick Fixes Restart your computer as soon as you encounter an error.
Update your tools. In addition to adding new update features, options help fix or remove model errors.
Run the Windows Troubleshooter. How to go to Windows Start Menu > PC Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
Clean up your computer.
How to fix error 1722 in Windows 10 [Quick Guide]?
Open the start menu, then type cmd.
Now click on cmd to access it. Typically enter the following command in cmd: scanreg /autorun This will scan the individual registry for errors, and the backup will be used for recovery.
After that, proceed to enter the following command: scanreg /fix.
How to fix installer error 1721?
Press the Windows R+ key to open the Run dialog box.
In the Services utility, look through the list of skills and find the Windows Installer products and services in the right menu associated with the screen.
Once you find the service you want, right-click it, then choose Stop from the menu that just appears.
More real estate
How do you fix error 1722 || there is a problem with this Windows Installer package error Windows 10 8 7?
Method 3: Re-register the installer
What causes the error 1722 ( Windows Installer package error )?
What causes each of our 1722 errors (Windows Installer Package Error)? Some possible causes could be the following errors: Windows Installer is often disabled in system settings. Some process files are missing or corrupted on your PC.
How do I fix error 1722 there is a problem with this Windows installer package?
3: Method Reregister the Windows Installer Close all running programs. Open the Run command. Go to Start > Run, type msiexec /unregister (without quotes) and click OK. Now open the command, run it again, format “msiexec /regserver” (no quotes) and just OK. Restart your computer and you may not get error 1722.
How do I fix error 1722 there is a problem with this Windows Installer package?
Some software is corrupted.
- Quick fixes. …
- Activate the Windows Installer. …
- Run Microsoft Install as Deinstall Troubleshooter. …
- Unregister Also, reregister the Windows Installer. …
- uses the SFC and DISM tools. …
- Install programs in safe mode. …
- Perform a clean boot and use any third party uninstaller.